The following terms and conditions govern all use of any of the innatespreadsheet.com books, coaching and training websites and all content, services and products available at or through those websites (The Websites). The Websites are owned and operated by John Franco. The Websites are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site or The Websites.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using The Websites. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access The Websites or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by John Franco, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Websites are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
You must promise to NEVER spam our inbox. Such actions will prohibit further use of this website.
Responsibility of Contributors.
If you comment on a blog, post material to The Websites, post links on The Websites, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of The Websites (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Websites or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to The Websites for inclusion on your Website, you grant The Websites a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, The Websites will use reasonable efforts to remove it from The Websites, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Websites has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Websites’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in The Websites’ reasonable opinion, violates any The Websites policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of The Websites to any individual or entity for any reason, in The Websites’ sole discretion. The Websites will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through The Websites and webpages to which The Websites links, and that link to The Websites. The Websites does not have any control over those non-The Websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-The Websites or webpage, The Websites does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Websites disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-The Websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As The Websites asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by innatespreadsheet.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Websites. The Websites will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Websites or others, The Websites may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of The Websites. In the case of such termination, The Websites will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The Websites.
This Agreement does not transfer from The Websites to you any The Websites or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Websites, innatespreadsheet.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with The Websites, or The Websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Websites or The Websites’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with The Websites may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of The Websites grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The Websites or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will The Websites, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to The Websites under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The Websites shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
We welcome the submission of comments, information or feedback through this site; however, we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you. By submitting information through this site you agree that the information shall not be considered confidential and shall become the property of innatespreadsheet.com, including an assignment of all rights and titles to such information. We shall have the unrestricted right to use such information for any purpose and without compensation to the submitting party.
Payments and Refunds.
Payment plans for any of the innatespreadsheet.com coaching programs are shown in each of The Websites, you will see the price you are going to be charged before you place your order. Refunds will ONLY be processed if the user is unsatisfied with the product and CONTACTS the support team within 30 days of purchase.
Viruses, hacking and other offenses.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (”Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable laws in the UK and in any country from which the Contributions are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Service Provider (John Franco) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to The Websites following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. John Franco may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through The Websites (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
John Franco may terminate your access to all or any part of The Websites at any time, with cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your The Websites account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using The Websites. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If there are any questions regarding this Terms and conditions you may contact us using the information below.