I’d like to show you 7 principles that will help you implement Pivot Tables intuitively so you catapult your data crunching and analysis capabilities.
The guide is FREE!
Here are some reasons you will be a raving fan of Pivot Tables…
- Get relief from the time-prohibitive nature of writing so many lookup formulas
- Stop having reports only in your mind. With PTs you can easily translate your mind into the sheet reports you need. Once you grasp it, you do a report as easily as you think it with a mouse click
- Don’t feel overwhelmed about summarizing thousands of rows in seconds. A Pivot Table is best for summarizing large amounts of data. Think of it like a subtotaling tool on steroids
- Changes the layout of reports by simply dragging and dropping
- Don’t lose the opportunity to look at data in a variety of ways in less than a minute. Being able to manipulate and actually ‘pivot’ the data between the various fields enables you to do so
- Gain a better understanding of relationships, which in turn can lead to making more informed decisions, which in turn will lead to increasing bottom lines and accelerating your career
Outsmart the Excel Pivot Table Now!
This FREE report comes with an Excel file to practice and produce your first Pivot Table report right away…
Download your Pivot Table guide and example below…