Role: Software architect
InnateExcel.com software engineers develop world-renowned next-generation desktop-support-applications. We hire software engineers with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges while making an impact at scale.
- Write code
- Coordinate the work of other developers
- Develop software architecture
- Write business plans
- Embrace the new and change as part of everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent English
- Collaboration spirit
- Eagerness to improve the world
- Truth seeker
- Problem solving
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- At least 1 year of relevant industry experience.
- Experience programming in C/C++ and/or Java, PHP.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Significant experience developing software with strong knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java.
We’ll review your application and consider you for all possible software engineering roles at InnateExcel.com. If we see possible matches, a recruiter will contact you to discuss opportunities and help you find a role that best matches your skills and interests.