STARTLING FACT: over 90% of Excel users don’t know the first thing about Macros or VBA code!
“Have You Ever Wanted To Learn And Use Excel VBA To Quickly, Easily And Accurately Clean/Format Data, Create Dashboards, etc., But The Scary And Non-Sense Programming And VBA Explanations Have Always Prevented You From Getting Started?”
“Thousands Now Gain Pleasure From Having More Free Time From ‘Wrestling Excel To The Ground’ And Getting It To Do Exactly What They Want, Who Never Thought They Could”
From: John Franco, Excel author
Tuesday, 8 am
Dear Excel friend,
If you want to use macros to control your tasks when you need to repeat them again in the future but have given them more than a try but still scary, then this is the most important message you will ever read…
…because today you will discover that learning macros is not complicated.
If you are not yet able to write your own macros to clean data, compare sheets, create dashboards, etc., then at least some of these 6 things are true about you…
- You understand the time-saving benefits of Macros, but just have no idea where to get started
- You have tried to learn VBA, but there aren’t too many guides for non-programmers like you
- You are held back because you think that Macros and VBA programming is too “hard” to learn
- You have a limited understanding of VBA and so can’t figure out how to adapt macros from others, or why some macros don’t work
- You can’t work creatively because you spend most of your time repeating boring tasks and completing assignments
- You work way too much to produce the outputs your company requires. You are overwhelmed by the ongoing requirements and last-minute changes that keep you working extra hours every day
It’s not your fault!
When I say that, I truly mean it.
Like I said above, over 90% of Excel users don’t know the first thing about Macros or VBA code! You are not alone in this.
Many others are sitting there helpless not knowing where to start, and just going on about their day at work, but knowing in the back of their mind that more things are possible with Excel.
If you have to do the same work such as data cleaning and formatting, and report creation, every day and trying to do it accurately so that nobody gets angry and your reputation is not harmed, you know that the chances of error are high if you are doing it the old way, manually, without macros.
And processing more and more data, and more and more changes can literally kill you because it involves clicking on the same commands, thousands of times. This is not human.
For example, I remember a macro that replaced approximately 1340 clicks in the process of getting 22 worksheets formatted, performing autofill down through specific columns, to the end of the rows, typing autosum formulas, deleting columns, etc.
You end up bored and overwhelmed. I understand you because I have been there processing the same data cleaning of a file that was resent to me after a few changes happened :(
Not everyone is prepared for this new economy. The current economy requires you produce meaningful new work not the work you have been always done. The new economy is driven by innovation and creativity.
In the current business environment, if you are involved in meaningless copy-and-paste activity or trying to be accurate while you are overworked doing boring data tasks, you are destined to forever struggle as part of the horde of undervalued an unproductive professionals, out there…
…because data is massive and comes from several sources, you are probably spending way too much time on gathering data, typing data, merging data, etc and not analyzing data, which is what companies value most.
And you can’t enjoy the work you do, if you spend time on boring tasks where you hardly exercise your creativity. You can only realize your creative potential when you get involved in high-level tasks such as synthesizing data in new ways, finding new patterns or developing new perspectives for yourself and your company.
I’m a lot like you, here is my “Macro” story…
I used to work for one of the worlds largest construction companies of the world, for over 8 years as a Civil Engineer and to be completely honest, when I started my career, I knew almost NOTHING about Excel. When I heard the word “Macro”, I couldn’t even begin to tell you what it was about or even what it did.
At that time I worked under a very stern boss. He was from Brazil, and he was VERY particular in the way he wanted things done. He was also considered an Excel “god”! He could do things with a spreadsheet that I never even knew were possible!
I learned by doing, and nothing more. Trial-and-error was my one source of teaching material, so I had to do things the hard way.
And because of HIS expertise, he required a lot out of ME. So this forced me to learn how to become a “guru” myself. It’s true that when you surround yourself with people who are better than you at something, YOU become better in the process!
I began to build and create very advanced formulas, and luckily he noticed my improvements, so I became his “Go-To Guy” in the office.
He would receive spreadsheets from consultants, and he would start to ask ME to fix their errors and mistakes. I was put under a lot of pressure, to say the least, but I had to do it.
And if you think that these spreadsheets were easy to work with, think again!
I was getting so much work done in SUCH a small period of time that he thought I had my own little hidden army of workers with me!
The spreadsheets I would receive had complex logic, looooong formulas, had THOUSANDS of rows, and sometimes they even had 16-20 workbooks integrated into them. This was no easy task at all, but I had to pull through. After sometime, I just became the everyday go-to-guy for him. I would fix the errors that the consultants would include in their spreadsheets. They would have formulas so long that you needed to copy and paste them into a notepad in order to see them!
It was complete madness.
After a while, I figured out Macros, and what they could do for me in terms of saving time and automating my reports. I learned that I could just click a button and BOOM, the work was done for me.
So I started utilizing my new-found technique, and I’ve got to tell you, my boss started getting a little suspicious of me….
Because I was getting so much work done in SUCH a small period of time that he thought I had my own little hidden army of workers with me! For example, I created an amazing macro to check and fix errors on 25 workbooks (with tens of sheets each, and each sheet with thousands of rows) with the click of a button! He probably thought that I hid my army of workers under my desk when he walked by or something, that was his only explanation! He was extremely impressed with my work and my value to my company skyrocketed.
The best part was that I started having time to look at data in new ways, to play with it and understand things more and bring new ideas to my department. This is at the heart of the concept economy we live in now!
I am about to reveal my non-programmers shortcut to mastering Excel VBA in just 6 weeks…
It doesn’t matter if you have never seen a macro in your career of if you have tried and failed to implement macros and you abandoned this for good…
…if you follow my proven Excel VBA and Macros blueprint, very soon you will be laughing at the assignments you used to cry about…because when you learn how Excel VBA works, you will be creating your own macros for everything and start saving time on everything too.
I mean everything…
You can systematize Data collection. Create your own macros for importing data, cleaning messy datasets, moving and merging data from several sources, etc
You can Systematize Data analysis. Create your own macros for analyzing and understanding your data (write formulas, create Pivot Tables reports, create charts, etc)
You can Systematize Data presentation. Create your own macros for presenting data (edit charts on the fly, dashboard setup, export data using specific formatting, email data, report formatting, etc)
“…The best part is the step by step approach and numerous examples…”
“I have personally reviewed the program which is designed in a way to learn VBA quickly and easiest manner. The best part is the step by step approach and numerous examples which are very important for a beginner. The learning from this program will definitely improve your productivity and efficiency at work.”
Ayush Jain | Microsoft MVP 2010
“…Very easy to understand…”
I enjoy the way the information is presented in the lessons. Very easy to understand unlike most of the material I have found on VBA programming.
Anita McLain | Student, Cleveland, Ohio
Dear John…Really you are fascinating and have an explanation method that is highly attractive. Your approach impressed me because it hits the point directly…
Emad T | Student
Hi John, The presentation and content get better with each tutorial. I am finally beginning to understand VBA. Well done, keep up the good work.
Alan Smith | Student
This is definitely a great course with lots of good examples; the analogies used are very much nearer to the normal life
Srinivaskalyan | Student, India
Dear Dr. John Great presentation for this tutorial (How to manipulate Excel objects – parentheses mine). Frankly, i have read many books about VBA and could not feel that i really got the meaning of the presented concepts. Your way of presenting these concepts was amazing.
Thanks a lot for this great help
Emad T | Student
“…It’s really helpful and easy to understand…”
Dear John, …I want you to know how blessed I am meeting someone like you with this craft of yours…!
It’s really helpful and easy to understand. Nothing more to say, Ill keep this for life and share with my colleagues…Wish you the best of everything through the years to come. Muchas Gracias.
Garry Pasan | Student
Explanation is awesome. This course is perfect for “non-programmers”. Thanks John
Vinod Gupta | Student, Hyderabad – India
Hi John, I am really enjoying your course so far. I can’t believe how much content is in just Week 2. So much to learn….
Kim Cook | Student
“Very simple, clear explanations of VBA lessons…”
Very simple, clear explanations of VBA lessons. You are a good Professor. I think you will be a famous person in the future. I haven’t seen like these explanations before, it’s very good
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu John Franco
Mohamed | Student
Announcing The comprehensive 6-week roadmap for mastering Excel macros (in a non-programmer way)…
Master of Macros – The secrets of learning, designing and writing Excel VBA macros – Home study course
A 6-week simplified roadmap to Excel VBA mastery so you add a WOW productivity factor to your work, designing, writing and running your own macros
This is the “insider” VBA course John wishes was around when he was starting out with macros earlier in his career. Learning even one or two of these VBA concepts would have short-cut his own success by… oh… five… maybe five years. Probably more.
Included in this in-depth 6-volume Excel program are VBA concepts many Excel users never get it… such as:
- Understand Excel VBA once for all with intuitive, friendly and jargon-free explanations that just make sense. This course is written by an Excel user for Excel users not for developers). Learn programming using simple language you can understand. For example, understand algorithms using a friendly monkey, the object model using an analogy that involves trees and fishes :). Explain these complex concepts to your coworkers and boss with total confidence.
- Connect the dots about how Excel VBA works by starting from the most basic fundamentals (programming background). Understand algorithms, the pillar programming concept, which regular Excel VBA training programs assume you already know. This new knowledge will build up your confidence to complete New and Challenging assignments
- Fully understand Excel VBA language so you write programming expressions your computer understands. Analogies with English are used extensively, so you see VBA is not that complicated. No more trial-and-error to get a macro that gets the job done. Get rid of your limitations due to your limited VBA knowledge, make sense of err messages as you write and avoid errors from the ground up
- How to create Excel Macros that work for variable size arrays and sheets. Learn how to iterate through cells, rows and columns in your sheets. Learn how to use loops that literally think and know where to start and when to stop processing information. And use this knowledge to process big spreadsheets with a mouse click!
- How to find the best solution and the syntax for your macros. When you implement flowcharting right, you become a professional who always knows which is the best way to start your macros, how to find the VBA code and structure of simple to complex VBA macro projects (even at an enterprise level). You also increase your confidence to tackle bigger automation projects because your planning and design skills will make macros simple to write and read (decreasing debugging time and effort). This is another critical concept regular Excel VBA training programs assume you already know. When you gain this knowledge, you will design your own macros to reduce workload to almost half and will become a valuable asset for your company
- How to code common Excel routines like how to work with ranges, how to work with sheets and workbooks, etc. Code templates provided!
- Know the main VBA functions you can use. List of main available functions provided! so you know instantly which functions exist
- How to communicate with other applications using VBA: Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc. Code templates provided! Gain Prestige creating powerful applications such as one that prepares the weekly presentation out of many Excel workbooks, or another one that creates contracts in Microsoft Word out of Excel tables
- How to find the full syntax of VBA expressions to control any aspect of Excel objects: Charts, Pivot Tables, Sheets, Workbooks, etc. A one-line template is provided that works with every object of Excel. It’s something like fill in the blank template. Speed up the time to complete a job and do it minutes because you will be able to write simple lines of VBA code that do tens of boring tasks for you. Don’t work late anymore
- Demystify the scary Excel Object model using a simple analogy that makes perfect sense. This knowledge is critical to know the full VBA syntax of your automation instructions. Also, download the object model organized in a friendly mind map, so you have the big picture of all Excel VBA objects you can use and how to access them. Be Praised And Admired by your coworkers and boss who still don’t get it
- Easy VBA examples so you see how the concepts are implemented in real situations.
- And much more…
Is Excel VBA hard to learn?
If you still think learning VBA is too hard to learn, I understand you are skeptical…
I am not exaggerating when I say that my VBA explanations use real language anybody can understand because I am well-known in this industry as the Excel guy who puts it in simple terms. See the raving and unsolicited testimonials above.
This Excel VBA program is designed for non-programmers, just like you. I don’t assume you already know some programming concept and so I take you to Excel mastery from the ground up.
Can you learn something new if you already write macros?
If you have been writing VBA for a while, the course might help you to better organize your thoughts by revisiting the programming fundamentals, and the macro design/writing tips can save you hours of writing and debugging time.
Order it now and check if this is for you. If not, just ask for a refund.
Structured and friendly Excel VBA Macros training program (NO HOMEWORK REQUIRED)…
Week 1 – Discovering the VBA fundamentals:
This module will teach you everything about how Excel VBA works. The lessons of week 1 will demystify Excel VBA so you will perceive that Excel VBA is not that complicated. Here are some of the lessons:
- How Excel VBA works
- What’s the fundamental paradigm of programming
- What the Excel VBA components are and how they work together
- and much more…
Week 2 – The secrets of Excel VBA language
This module will teach you everything about the VBA syntax. The lessons of week 2 will empower you to write your first macros. You will make sense of terms. Your VBA background will be strengthened here. Here are some of the lessons:
- How to speak the VBA language
- What’s the VBA syntax
- What are the main Excel VB functions and statements
- Why you need to use variables and how to work with them
- How to manipulate Excel objects (Introduction to the Excel object model)
- and much more…
Week 3 – The secrets of Excel VBA objects
This module will teach you everything about how to control Excel objects such as sheets, books, cells, tables, charts, pivottables, etc., You will lean the fundamentals of object oriented programming and the Excel VBA objects syntax. The lessons of week 3 will empower you to understand the Excel object hierarchy and to write the full syntax to control Excel. Here are some of the lessons:
- What is an object
- The Excel Object Model revealed
- How to manipulate Excel objects (In depth)
- How to work with common Excel objects (Range, Worksheet, PivotTable, etc.,)
- How to integrate forms into your macros
- How to work with another application’s objects
- and much more…
Week 4 – The fundamental Excel VBA programming tools
This module will teach you everything about where the writing/debugging/support tools are located in the Excel VBA editor and how to use them. The lessons of week 4 will empower you to use the VBA programming environment with confidence and comfort. Here are some of the lessons:
- Where the VBA writing and debugging tools are located in the VBA editor
- How to use the VBA writing tools
- How to use the VBA debugging tools
- And much more…
Week 5 – How to design Excel VBA macros
This module will teach you everything about designing the logic of macros. The lessons of week 5 will empower you to plan and design the logic and code of macros for any kind of project you might have. Here are some of the lessons:
- Introducing the most important programming concept: the algorithm
- What is a flowchart and why to use one
- How to diagram decision and loop structures, Function and Sub procedures
- and much more…
Week 6 – How to write Excel VBA macros
This module will teach you everything about writing the code of your macros. The lessons of week 6 will empower you to write macros professionally! This is where it ALL comes together! Here are some of the lessons:
- VBA code writing productivity tips
- How to code common Excel routines (how to iterate through cells and sheets, how to work with arrays, how to write Excel custom functions (UDFs), etc)
- and much more…
Comes with Excel VBA practice and support files…
- Put your hands in the VBA code and learn by doing
- Download Excel files and explore the macros as you want
- Make copies to the original files and tweak the code to explore how the code works
- Adapt the code to your own purposes and projects
- Download pdf reports with concepts expanded
- And much more…
Bonus 1! – Excel VBA companion Practice files
If you are the kind of person that need to see things in action to understand and get started, then here you will find joy in having the files to practice the concepts, and being able to actually play with them.
Get access to the Excel VBA practice workbooks. Find a library of macros and VBA code used in the guides, and much more…
Bonus 2 – Gallery of VBA macros and code
My gallery of 100 VBA snippets and 17 macros examples to collect, analyze, and present information, for ABSOLUTELY FREE!
You can get it absolutely for free when you get my “Master Of Macros” program TODAY.
This gallery of proven VBA code will help you in many ways:
- Learn how the VBA concepts are used in real situations. Understand quickly the purpose of each line or block of VBA code because the code is fully commented and because flowcharts are provided
- Speed up the writing of VBA code by pasting and tweaking the VBA snippets code into your own macros
- Learn how to write common functions like SUMIF, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, etc. Or just copy and paste the code and adapt it to your own situations
- Learn how to perform common commands like FIND, Goal Seek, Filter, etc. Or just copy and paste the code and adapt it to your own situations
- …and much more
Bonus 3! – How To Create and Modify Excel Charts Using VBA
My advanced Excel Charts VBA guide “How To Create and Modify Excel Charts Using VBA” for ABSOLUTELY FREE! ($47 value)
This easy-to-follow Excel VBA guide will show you:
- How to change the look-and-feel of your Charts using VBA, chart element by chart element: Series, Plot area , Up/down bars, Axis: horizontal/vertical axis (category), horizontal/vertical axis (value), Chart area, Gridlines, Legend, Trendline, Chart title, Data table, Data labels
- How to create Excel Charts with one click
- A Gallery Of Charts VBA code to change every aspect of any chart
- …and much more
This guide also comes with a macro sample Excel file so you can get some real hands-on experience!
Bonus 4! – How To Create, Setup And Format Pivot Tables Using VBA
My advanced Excel Charts VBA guide “How To Create, Setup And Format Pivot Tables Using VBA” for ABSOLUTELY FREE! ($47 value)
This easy-to-follow Excel VBA guide will show you:
- How to create Excel Pivot Tables with one click. Comes with A Gallery Of Pivot Tables VBA code to change every aspect of any PT report
- How to change the look-and-feel of your Pivot Tables using VBA, element by chart element: Row fields, Column Fields, Page Fields, Value fields. Impress your boss with Pivot Tables applications
- …and much more
This guide also comes with a macro sample Excel file so you can get some real hands on experience!
Here’s how to get started!
Excel VBA and macros knowledge is scattered through books, forums, and blogs and synthesizing that information requires lots of work and motivation. You might spend months and end up with partial knowledge because gurus don’t have time to mentor you along the way and usually they don’t expose everything they know.
And such materials are complex using programming jargon or assuming you already know programming. My “Master of Macros” home study course is already packaged for you, so you learn complex programming concepts using plain language you can understand and in only 6 easy stages.
If you want to get exactly the information you need in just a few minutes of time, then you can learn at your own pace because the program is progressively structured, so you don’t miss anything if you go in order.
If you think you don’t have time for learning macros because you are too busy, guess what? You will remain busy while you don’t implement macros in your work. If you don’t assign a few hours of your time this week to learn macros, you will still need extra hours to complete your assignments in the next weeks to come, and you will forever struggle with lack of time.
If you consider you can get a better job or a promotion when you gain Excel VBA skills, the price of this course is ridiculous.
If you enroll today, you get access to all, for only…
This includes private access to the Download Area where you can download all the modules at once, and also the practice files, bonuses and updates for 12 months, and email support for 6 months.
With a small investment, Excel Macros will pay you back again and again.
If you don’t learn macros, you will keep redoubling your time and effort for completing assignments.
If you’re serious about using macros to control the data cleaning, dashboard creation, sheet comparison, etc. tasks, when you need to repeat them again in the future, then go ahead and click the button below.
Delivered instantly in PDF, xlsx, .zip format, via a download page.
You risk nothing
If within 60 days of purchase, you follow the simplified VBA explanations and cannot design and write your own macros for automating your work, or if you simply didn’t like the material, just ask a refund and you will get your money back, no questions asked.
I have been selling information products online since 2011 to thousands of professionals from around the world.
Just contact us (use the subject “refund”). I will take care of it.
- Private member area. Download guides and updates in a private, password-protected area. Enter the area using your own credentials: user and password
- Direct interaction with the teacher. Ask your questions directly to me, by email or via our contact form, and I will answer your questions personally
Enroll now and start learning how to write your own Excel macros from scratch
Do we have access to the program for a lifetime?
Yes, you can download everything to your computer and keep it yours forever. You have 1 year access to the members area to download the material.
What Excel version do I need?
If I am not getting correct results, can I send my practice to someone for comments/review? Is help only available through email or is it possible to chat or talk to someone?
You have 6 months of email support. You can open a support ticket at anytime during this period. You will get an answer by email in the next 24 hours.
Can I purchase the program for myself and my team?
Yes, you can purchase for multiple users and take advantage of my group discount. Please email me with the number of students and I can provide a discounted price: email@example.com
Disclaimer: ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.