My mid-2017 Dashboard formulas templates offer expires in:
It Seems Incredible That You Can Immediately Know The Secret Complex Formulas To Marry Your Data And Create Interactive And Dynamic Dashboards And Reports, Without Figuring Out Nor Remembering The Syntax!
“Are You Willing To Follow 50+ Dashboard Formula Templates To Pull Almost Any Answer From Your Excel Tables?”
This Could Be You !
The book is my ”lookup bible.”
In my work with data tables, If the table was not in the right format to fit a Vlookup, I would arrange the data so that it would work.
After following your templates I am much more comfortable with a number of ways to lookup values from a table. The book is my ”lookup bible”.
Wednesday, 6 PM
From: John Franco
If you don’t have at your fingertips the many options available to extract data, and would like to discover how to extract information from Excel tables, to answer unusual end-users questions and to create customized reports for you and for your manager, I can show you exactly how to do it quickly and easily.
In fact, I am going to reveal more done-for-you lookup formulas than you will ever need.
Listen closely now because finding and presenting information from tables is something I do extremely well. I have been successfully manipulating Excel Tables with hundreds, thousands, even hundreds of thousands of rows, multiple columns, and with multiple and complicated criteria for over 10 years…
I started with the same problems you are having today, and I know what it feels like to be pulling my hair out for failing to adapt the existing formulas I knew, (VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, Array Formulas, etc.) and not knowing the direct Lookup formulas that I knew existed or should exist.
That’s not all, These things really scared me…
- Wanting to be able to tell Excel that if certain columns match a given complex condition, then summarize these lines and give me a sum/count/vlookup in a different column or cell
- Having multiple lines which all pertain to one record and needing to be able to summarize them into one line, while they match a multiple column criteria
- Remembering the syntax when you need to start from scratch
- Getting rid of unwanted #N/A errors
- Implementing a VLOOKUP unsuccessfully and not having a clue about where to look at for a solution
- Ignoring how to prepare your data for successful lookups
- Having difficulty in debugging long and complex formulas
- Don’t know where to begin
And that’s just for starters!
Being fond of my hair, (it hurts when I pull it) I reached the point in which I said to myself…
“Self, there has got to be a way to do this,” but I just can’t figure out what it might be. Even after having looked through Excel Help, I could NOT seem to figure out which functions I needed to use, to pull out the answers I wanted…
After years of being “blank” in front of intimidating Excel tables, visiting Excel forums and blogs, doing research, etc. I discovered the direct Lookup, Array Formulas and other advanced formulas and techniques you need to translate the “end-users” unusual questions into answers for your reports. It changed my life and career dramatically!
Do you understand what this means?
Once I discovered this, I started to please my boss and customers with the reports they requested…. in a big way!
Once I discovered it, I wrote a complicated Lookup formula in just minutes, and the report was configured in front of me.
I even started to massage the data for my own consumption in ways I could not do before. I started to make sense of the data and gain knowledge to make better decisions. Suddenly, I knew more than all my peers about our company’s figures and trends.
Generating further “meaningful information” from Excel tables was no longer a time-consuming process
I no longer feared my boss when he came with new and unusual reporting requests
And check this out…
I was soon considered for a promotion, and my career advanced!
But wait – there’s more
Now…I am helping hundreds of data professionals… of all experience levels with the same flat-table-conversation problems like yours; they are aspiring Data Analysts, Finance Assistants, Data Analysts, Financial Experts, HR Department Heads, and OTHER professionals, SOME OF whose clients include MANY of the best-known companies in the world, such as American Express, General Electric, BMW, Merrill Lynch, Kaiser Permamente, Honda, and several others. And many other small to mid companies, ranging from consulting firms to Internet providers and hotels.
“Your book has already helped me to create a spreadsheet for a client that uses lookups extensively”
Just so you know, your book has already helped me to create a spreadsheet for a client that uses lookups extensively.
The clarity of explanations enabled me to quickly and easily understand the structure of a lookup and how to use them effectively. Until now, I haven’t needed them as VBA has been used to do what I needed. The formulas will be simpler for the client to maintain going forward. THANK YOU!
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Excel Expert, Access Expert, Excel/SharePoint, VBA (Macros), SQL Server, MySQL
30 + Years Experience – One of the most experienced team members at ExcelandAccess.com
Helping Fortune 500 & SME organizations, Federal, State & Local agencies and Public & Private institutions
“Most industry books spend way too little time on VLOOKUP and all the DATA functions”
“This book is extremely helpful and insightful. Well worth the read.
I have to say the most refreshing thing about this is that most industry books spend way too little time on VLOOKUP and all the DATA functions…
You would think the world went Pivot Table crazy”
HR Compensation & Business Analysis Manager at DTCC
New York City
“The book can teach you some really awesome tricks and help you become better at writing lookup formulas”
“I recommend the “How to Extract Information from Excel Tables” book for anyone working on Excel to manage and report data. The book can teach you some really awesome tricks and help you become better at writing lookup formulas.
That, my dear reader is the easiest way to impress everyone at work and get things done.”
Pointy Haired Dilbert
Your book is my ”lookup bible”
“I view myself as an expert when it comes to Excel and using formulas, at least I thought so until I read your book. From a Vlookup perspective, I was very comfortable but your book goes beyond the basic Vlookup.
In my work with data tables, If the table was not in the right format to fit a Vlookup, I would arrange the data so that it would work.
After reading your book I am much more comfortable with a number of ways to lookup values from a table. Your book is my ”lookup bible”.
The ease of use of the book is very helpful and very friendly to use especially the How To with “the needle and haystack”
I don’t care if you’ve never written a lookup formula in your life.
I’ve put all this information together into the simplified program “How To Extract Information From Excel Tables – 50+ Dashboard Formula Templates That Will Pull Almost Any Answer From Your Data”, that you should check out right now…
You get 50+ dashboard formula templates that will show you how to pull out single items from tables using simple and complex criteria (using VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, Array Formulas), how to pull out summarized values from tables (using COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, Array Formulas), how to pull arrays using VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, Array Formulas.
You will also find a new and simpler way of understanding the arguments so you don’t need to remember the syntax every time. You will also learn the fundamental principles of looking up.
Everything revealed in pdf format (137 pages).
What’s in it for you….
- Learn how to easily implement a VLOOKUP successfully
- Stop the hair pulling and headaches! Discover – like many others who used to swear by VLOOKUP, – it is NOT the only way
- No more time sucking searches in several places (forums, blogs, several books, etc) only to find superficial results on the lookup formulas topic. This is like no other book on the market ! An in-depth EASY TO FOLLOW reference guide about Excel Lookup formulas for Report generation
- Learn how RIGHT NOW – to easily execute a successful Vlookup (free of unwanted #N/A errors) with a step by step proven checklist and expert “best practice” guidance
- Never again feel “in the dark” and having no ideas about how to get rid of #N/A errors
- Avoid being paralyzed by lack of knowledge in all the ways to manipulate data. In this guide, you will quickly learn that there are so many methods Excel possess for manipulating data effectively
- Find the direct Lookup formulas to crunch multiple columns and multiple lines – FAST and EASY
- Fearlessly work with Excel lists having multiple and complicated criteria
- Stop experimenting with formulas you are not familiar with, and achieve the exact data extraction you want…. right now!
- Quit going in circles, trying to adapt formulas that are not suitable for your multiple criteria purposes: VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Instantly become the master of the most powerful methods to perform a complicated criteria or multiple column lookup by using: INDEX and MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, Array Formulas
- Say goodbye forever to lost opportunities to shine at work, because you are not able to massage or make sense of information that lies dormant in your Excel List
- Permanently stop your “end users” from complaining about the layout of the report being too complicated because you will easily be able to provide only the data they need and request
- Consistently answer unusual “end users” questions, letting them know that the last occasion was no coincidence or fluke
- Satisfy diverse “end user” format preferences, by developing any “end user” layout needed
Become an Excel Power User!
Get inspired by this comprehensive gallery of dashboard templates and develop the confidente to build your own mega formulas. You don’t need to start from scratch.
These are the done-for-you templates you will find inside…
How to pull out a single item (summary)
- Template 1 – How to look up the Quantity of a Given Item Using COUNTIF
- Template 2 – How to LOOK UP the Quantity of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using COUNTIFS
- Template 3 – How to look up the Quantity of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
- Template 4 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item Using SUMIF
- Template 5 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using SUMIFS
- Template 6 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 7 – How to look up the Amount of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
- Template 8 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item Using AVERAGEIF
- Template 9 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using AVERAGEIFS
- Template 10 – How to look up the Average of a Given Item that Meets N Criteria Using Array Formulas
How to pull out a single item (picking)
- Template 11 – How to look up a text
- Template 12 – How to look up a Date
- Template 13 – How to look up a Number
- Template 14 – How to look up a Text that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 15 – How to look up a Date that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 16 – How to look up a Number that is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 17 – How to look up a Text that Contains “”
- Template 18 – How to look up a Text that Begins with “”
- Template 19 – How to look up a Text that Ends with “”
- Template 20 – How to look up a Text that Contains “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 21 – How to look up a Text that Begins with “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 22 – How to look up a Text that Ends with “” and is not Located in a Left Index Column
- Template 23 – How to look up a Case Sensitive Text Using an Array Formula
- Template 24 – How to look up a Case Sensitive Text Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 25 – How to look up a Text and a Number Located in Two Index Columns Using a Helper Column
- Template 26 – How to look up a Text and a Number Located in Two Index Columns Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 27 – How to LOOK UP a Text and a Number in Two Index Columns Using an Array Formula
- Template 28 – How to look up a Month Using a Helper Column
- Template 29 – How to look up a Month Using SUMPRODUCT
- Template 30 – How to look up a Month Using an Array Formula
- Template 31 – How to look up a Number with Decimal Places
- Template 32 – How to look up the Last Instance of a Value
- Template 33 – How to look up the Most Frequent Value
- Template 34 – How to look up a Value Based on Index Column and Index Row
- Template 35 – How to look up in Reverse Mode
- Template 36 – How to look up Multiple Index Column Criteria
- Template 37 – How to look up the Biggest Quantity
- Template 38 – How to look up the Newest Date-Time
- Template 39 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Number (case 1)
- Template 40 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Text
- Template 41 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Number (case 2)
- Template 42 – How to look up an Exact or Approximate Date/Time
- Template 43 – How to look up Exact or Approximate Percentages
- Template 44 – How to look up an Exact or Lower/Greater Approximate Number
- Template 45 – How to Extract one item using simple criteria using GETPIVOTDATA
- Template 46 – How to Extract one item using multiple criteria using GETPIVOTDATA
How to pull out an array (picking one by one)
- Template 47 – How to extract matches from different columns
- Template 48 – How to extract multiple matches that meet a single criterion
Who else uses this ?
“…I am processing the formulas on my spreadsheets where applicable”
There are a number of the formulas that I am familiar with. Those that I am not familiar with I am processing on my spreadsheets where applicable.
So slow going, but I want to make sure I understand the concepts.”
Assistant manager pharm services
“Anybody who has anything to do with data lookup should definitely read this book”
“I work in the Human Resources industry and data lookup and report generation is something that we need to do day in and day out, prior to reading this book I thought VLOOKUP was the only way and used to swear by the formula.
This book was truly enlightening and got to know so many ways to do an easy and effective lookup.
Still exploring the application of the lessons learnt from “How to Extract Information from Excel Tables”
Anybody who has anything to do with data lookup should definitely read this book.
HR Manager at Mascon Global Limited
What else is in it for you?
- Stop sending so many Pivot Tables to old-fashioned users and Excel veterans, who usually hate PTs because they don’t know how to use them and it takes them too long to figure out
- Quickly understand the many useful functions yet unknown by many “Excel Experts”
- Always have options when you are not “comfortable” with one lookup method in particular. This guide offers you many very useful methods that will now, always be available
- Stop fighting your way through hard to understand technical guides full of “Geek Speak”, that are not written or formatted in a “User Friendly” way. This guide is not only VERY helpful, but EASY to use
- Instantly gain a deep understanding of the Lookup Formula arguments, making them much more manageable
- Stop racking your brain, wasting precious time in forums, and listening to “wanna be” experts to get the formulas you want
- Silence the complaints from your manager and customers about not being able to change the inputs in the reports and see the results immediately
- Prepare the reports exactly as your “end users” requested, with the same layout and figures, and no more
- Instantly have the expertise to know exactly how these complex lookup formulas work, so you can maintain them, even months after completing the work
- Kill the frustrations with complex computations, like multiple column and multiple criteria, that you can neither find a direct formula for, or don’t know how to apply your knowledge of the formulas you do have, to them
- No Worries about listening to a manager, and easily translating what she says into data fields
- Stop wasting your analysis time, by developing error-proof Lookup Formulas. You will do this by preparing the backend list to be queried properly, and by following clear guidelines at the frontend
- Your boss will trust your reports since they will receive legitimate and professional messages (“Items not found”, “Missing”, etc) instead of unexpected #N/As messages
- Never again struggle with a lack of resources (only Vlookup) when you face “growing-in-complexity” lookup computations
Now you will feel comfortable and confident doing Lookups everyday, and have the energy to analyze data. You will start sending eye-opening and highly functional reports to the busy professionals and decision makers who request them
As it turns out…
Here’s how it works…
- Order your How To Extract Information From Excel Tables Home Study Course right now.
- You’ll get immediate access to the book and bonus practice files so you can get started right away, if you like.
- If at any time within the next 60 days you decide this system is not for you, simply send me an email and you will receive a prompt refund.
How much is this?
Extracting information from tables is not brain surgery. You can figure it out on your own. Eventually and if you are willing to invest time and effort doing trial and error trying to extract information from big tables, dealing with syntax issues, etc. Or reading books, forums, and blogs and synthesizing that information.
Or you can take advantage of the 10+ years John’s already invested in hard work dealing with extracting information from all kinds of Excel Tables, researching and synthesizing his findings.
There is absolutely no sane reason why you should want to waste years of your own career attempting to cover this same ground.
It’s up to you.
If you order today, you can unleash the data analysis power of Excel and quickly analyze and present data for just…
If you attend an Excel seminar, you will not cover even the fraction of the techniques covered here, and you will pay $300+ for one day of training, and spend even more on hotel and traveling expenses.
There’s a saying that goes like this: “if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.”
…just think, how much will it cost you to do nothing?…
…no confidence to put this valuable skill on your resume to land a new and better job. No ability to lead your organization to a brighter future and get a promotion for doing it. No ability to understand the world around you and make better decisions.
If you are serious about quickly analyzing the data and present the insights to upper management, and secure a leadership position, get a better job, put Dashboarding skills on your resume, then this program is for you.
And you risk nothing…
To access this program, just click here, fill out the order page and follow the simple directions. You are literally – only seconds away from TURBOCHARGING your Excel Reporting skills by 1000% with this amazing program. And you can see for yourself what all the fuss is about!
If you are serious about quickly analyzing the data and present the insights to upper management, and secure a leadership position, get a better job, then this program is for you.
One more thing – it’s important!
If you order today, you will also get 50+ Excel templates files, with the exact content of the book so you can easily follow along and implement the concepts.
If you are the kind of person that need to see things in action to understand and get started, then here you will find joy in seeing all the dashboard formulas in use and being able to actually play with them.
And If you are the kind of person who loves to get your hands dirty without the frustration of trial-and-error, these dashboard workbooks will be one of the best learning experiences for you because each workbook easily presents the dashboard and its source data side-by-side (not on different sheets), so you can easily explore the techniques without losing sight of the source that is being used.
This side-by-side design allows you to analyze every argument and input, change the arguments and inputs, and see results immediately. Just see below…
And avoid the extra confusion of dealing with big tables because these examples don’t contain thousands of rows or hundred of columns. and as you can see above. Every template uses data of just the right size so you see how these fundamental techniques work. This will make you develop your confidence instead of being intimidated by big tables.
And you also get my comprehensive lookups error-free checklists. A set of three checklists to troubleshoot VLOOKUPs and INDEX & MATCH formulas with ease. Find a list that will show you how to avoid and debug common lookup errors, and how to identify the good errors and avoid pulling your hair when you are getting mistakes that are factual and not derived from poor syntax or data.
You risk nothing
If within 60 days of purchase, you follow the dashboard formula templates, do the homework and cannot adapt them to your situation for extracting information from your tables, or if you simply didn’t like the material or my style, just ask a refund and you will get your money back, no questions asked.
I have been selling information products online since 2012 to thousands of professionals from around the world.
Just contact us (use the subject “refund”). Will take care of it.
P.S Remember, No More frustrations and headaches trying to manipulate data, or returning to the office tomorrow and being asked by “end users”, for reports you won’t know how to do.
P.P.S Don’t let the errors keep draining your energy before the analysis starts. What would you do with your time if you wouldn’t be in a lookup trap anymore?
What Excel version do I need?
If I am not getting correct results, can I send my practice to someone for comments/review? Is help only available through email or is it possible to chat or talk to someone?
You have 6 months email support. You can open a support ticket. You will get an answer by email in the next 24 hours.
Can I purchase the book for myself and my team?
Yes you can purchase for multiple users and take advantage of my group discount. Please email me with the number of students and I can provide a discounted price: firstname.lastname@example.org