Over 8K Excel-knowledge-hungry professionals look forward for my emails loaded with Excel wisdom and proven techniques to save time and work smarter
“Who Else Wants To Know The Secrets Of Excel Right In The Inbox And For Free?”
From: John Franco
If you want to get Excel Insights Newsletter out of the blue and right on your inbox, then this message is a must-read for you…
…and here’s why…
I have been publishing my Excel Secrets Newsletter since 2009 to a community of 8,000+ Excel hungry users!
When you subscribe to my Excel Secrets Newsletter, you’ll learn the jealously guarded secrets I’ve used in my own corporate career… and continue to share with my elite inner circle.
“I hit unsubscribe by accident”
I hit unsubscribe by accident on an email in June when in fact I was trying to download the macro guide. If you don’t mind, can you resubscribe me or should I do so on your site?
Christine D. – NJ, USA
“Many thanks again for all your help over the years”
Greetings from Scotland!!
I love reading your emails, and I can’t tell you how many times over the years your tips and emails have helped me or pointed me in the right direction in real life situations when I am struggling to find a solution to a particular work related problem – I really appreciate it.
Many thanks again for all your help over the years and best regards.
Mike Fitzpatrick – Scotland
“A friend just suggested I sign up for your Excel emails…”
A friend just suggested I sign up for your Excel emails, but I cannot find a Subscribe link on the page about the newsletter! How/where can I sign up? (Or can you sign me up?!).
…a colleague forwarded me one of your emails yesterday with a note that as a “power user” of Excel, I should sign up to get them – as I’m always looking for more ways to get Excel to do more (and me less! I wish!) I was excited to see the info. I’ll be sure to check out all your offerings through your site.
Enjoy the day.
Anne M. – Boston, USA
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- How to think like Excel does
- How to design your spreadsheets dynamically, so they work on variable-size sheets and situations
- How to write your own macros from scratch
- Excel VBA fundamentals using plain language anyone can understand
- How to Learn New Excel Formulas
- How to extract information from Excel tables using lookup formulas and techniques
- How to turn your plain spreadsheet into a dynamic and interactive dashboard
- Excel productivity tips and techniques
- …and much more!
Some of the past issues…
- 4 Things I Love About Presenting Data Using Lookup Formulas
- Solve Almost All your Excel Reporting Needs
- Easier life? – The lazy Way to Become an Excel Expert
- 7 Excel Skills you MUST have!
- How to Find a ‘New and Easiest’ Way to do an Excel Task
- How to Increase your Creativity in Excel…
- Why so Much Noise about Vlookup?
- Excel Formula Tips Worth Using after Today
It is FREE! Subscribe below if you want to have access to the articles and free reports updates, discounts on new releases and more…