I recommend these Excel sites because they offer tons of value to Excel users. I am not associated with any of them. I don’t earn any commission from their programs (at least from these links below).
- Vertex42.com – Templates and spreadsheets for small business, personal finance, time management, education, statistics, and engineering and more.
- MrExcel.com – It has tons of tips and articles. Visit the forum to find thousands of questions and answers from a very active community of users and experts.
- Ozgrid.com – I love the forum, it is a vibrant community full of expertise. The site also offers you a Free Excel Stuff section with tons of downloads, examples and more.
- ExcelHero.com – Advance your Excel creativity with extreme Excel
- contextures.com – Excel tips, tutorials, sample files and videos
- chandoo.org – Lots of great articles, tips and tricks and training
- peltiertech.com – Excel Chart and data presentation mastery
- excel.tips.net – Tons of Excel tips and weekly newsletter
- exceljet.net – To the point videos
- myexcelonline.com – Excel training and articles
- excelcampus.com – Rich-illustrated and in-depth Excel articles and training
- Spreadsheetpage.com – It contains tips, downloads, books, oddities and more. It also offers the Spreadsheet Blog.
- ExcelExperts.com – Download for free practical Spreadsheets (personal finance, property and more). Participate in the forums; learn new advanced tips, get deep info in the blog and more…
- MVP page – Official list of the current Most valuable professionals (MVP) and their websites
This is not an exhaustive list. They were in mind at the moment of writing this page.
Resource missing? Let me know here